The Dine and Vine is a combination of a Walking food tour of Stellenbosch and a visit to 2 wine estates with the Vine Hopper after the walking food tour.
The morning will start with the Classic Cape Cuisine walking food tour. You will walk through Stellenbosch where you will savour traditional Cape food and wine as your culinary guide leads you on a walking food tour through the historic heart of Stellenbosch with its splendid buildings and colourful characters.
Culinary tour includes
- Guided food tour of the old town centre with delightful stories about the origins of our Cape food and the historic places we visit along the way,
- A variety of white and red wines, including home-grown Pinotage and fortified wine.
- Traditional snacks
- Nibble on our legendary biltong and droëwors and dip some rusks.
- Lunch Featuring classic Bobotie, yellow rice, chicken pie, vegetables, stewed fruit accompanied by chutney and sambal.
- Desert platter Savour heart-warming treats: koeksister, milktart, baked pudding, Amarula mousse.
- Tasting of assorted indigenous teas Including sought-after rooibos, honeybush, buchu and imported Ceylon tea.
- Nostalgic sweets
After the food tour you will join the Vine Hopper tour and have time to visit 2 wine estates on the Vine Hopper Route to explore the magical scenery of Stellenbosch. Wine Tastings excluded in price.
Cost : R 770 pp
Please e-mail us at email@example.com to book the dine and vine tour.